17 March 2011

It was a great zero entry pool with a large slide structure in the middle of it.  It took both boys several circles to decide it was okay to go in the pool and took even longer before Brody was ready to tackle the slide on his own.  Once he finally worked up the courage to climb the stairs to the pool, he took a tumble and ended up with skinned up elbows, bruised legs and a bruised torso.   

 Eli got to experience his first swimming pool. 
 Riley just got to take it all in. 
 He eventually gave me his sad eyes, and I do believe he was telling me, "Woman, I have been in a carseat for two days and NOW you have the audacity to make me ride in a stroller."  Well sweet boy, if you didn't weigh 25 pounds, I might have considered just carrying you!
 Our resort also had a beach.  Brody couldn't walk by without playing in the 'sandpile'. 
 It's amazing what some food and stretching time will do to for your dissposition! 
Full of smiles was a great way to end our first afternoon/evening at Disney. 
As an added bonus, we could see Epcot's fireworks from our rooms once we returned from Downtown Disney.  It was definitely time for bed because we all needed to get our rest as Sunday was going to be a BIG day! 

1 comment:

The Vonderheide's said...

Finally had time to check in - what great recaps. I can't wait to read the rest!