10 October 2010

It's the little things...

like watching Sesame Street at 6:00 a.m. on Sunday morning in our bed with Brody and Riley.  Kurt and I both might have been tired still, but I can't imagine being anywhere else!  After family pictures this morning, Kurt got in some good snuggle time with both boys before he left for the field.
Kurt made it home before Brody went to bed too.  Brody wanted to play, no night-night.  So we all played for awhile and Brody was thrilled.

Brody and Cohen learned the art of log rolling this weekend!  Brody and I are trying to perfect our crab walk as well and taught Cohen the art of crab walking.  Both boys drag their bottoms, which helps Grammy out in the whole cleaning department!

Luckily we get one more day this weekend to play!

As Brody would say, "Night Night"!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Definitely is the "little things." Awesome! :)

Courtney said...

I NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!!! :-)
I heard my mom got a visit today and I didn't even get new pictures posted this weekend. Gee whiz... what did you do all weekend!! (I am just kidding! I spent two hours with you one evening, I know what you did all weekend!)