12 March 2010

A few randoms.

1) The chime letting you know 50 miles to empty on the GMC Acadia lies!

2) Brody has some respiratory issues right now.  Steroids and antibiotics will hopefully fix him up.  He is sleeping soundly right now, but will it last all night is the question?

3) Kurt spent the day literally draped across the end of our bed sick as well.  He's a bit dramatic when he is sick.  Sorry love, it's true though!

4) Baby B #2 had a photo shoot today but didn't cooperate much.  Baby is facing my spine so just caught a glimpse of the profile once.  I have some fabulous pictures of his or her spine though!  Baby's anatomy looked great, which is ultimately what I wanted to hear anyway.  It's too bad Kurt had to miss this ultrasound, but his drama is best kept at home.

4 comments:

sara t said...

I am cracking up!!!! Men are such babies when they are ill - it really is quite funny - not at the time - at the time it is usually annoying - at least to me - but looking at it when they are over it makes me laugh!
Hope Mr Brody gets well soon and glad to hear baby B is looking good!

Allison said...

So did the Acadia strand you at the side of the road????

The Bible Family said...

Yep, I was on my way to get gas and made it three blocks from Casey's in Sullivan. Phil had to rescue me and still laughs at me!

The Bible Family said...

Oh and Brody is feeling much better and Kurt is almost over his case of 'wussitis'!