18 August 2014

The Night Before Kindergarten...

Tomorrow is the day...the day we send our Brody to Kindergarten.  We have double checked the backpack, partially packed a lunch and clothes are laid out.  We read the Night Before Kindergarten and B laughed because he didn't  know why a mama and daddy would cry when sending 'their kid' to school?!  And there I sat crying as I finished the book.  Their room was just dark enough that he had no idea...

Brody is ready.  He really is.  I will probably be the mom wearing sunglasses into school so no one knows how much Kindergarten has rocked my world.

The thing is, I think that the way I feel tonight will be repeated many times in the future as more and more milestones are reached...
Just the other day they were two and snacking off the same stool at Grammy and Grampy's.  Tomorrow, they will dining at school....

No comments: