30 June 2010

All the world loves a pregnant woman.

It makes perfect sense.  Pregnancy is a sign of such wonderful, promising things - hope, optimism, anticipation, starting anew.  People want to protect you and encourage you and dream with you. 


Downfall, people want to know so much too.  The last several weeks have been filled with answering very similar questions, again and again.  So here are the answers to the top ten:


1. I am feeling fine.  Thanks for asking.
2. We are excited.  Very excited.
3. July 19th.
4. We do not know if it's a boy or girl.  (I had a producer accuse me of lying about this because no one waits to see what they are having any more.)  Honest, we don't know!
5. Yes, we realize Brody will only by 19 months old.
6. Yes I am still feeling fine.
7. Yes, we will be buying diapers in two sizes for a year or so.  Donate to the fund if you are worried about our ability to afford diapers.
8. Yes I am really going to eat the food on my plate and more if I so desire or the complete opposite of yes, I really am only going to eat some watermelon tonight because that is all there is room for.
9. No, I am only having one baby.  Thanks for the fabulous compliment that I look like I'm carrying two though!
10. I am still feeling fine (for the 12th time).


The End.

*Side Note - I wanted the following t-shirt printed when pregnant with Brody.  So, maybe I really am just crabby when the end of pregnancy is near?*

And so you can get over my crabbiness, here's a sweet picture of my little guy!  His hair isn't blowing in the wind...it's so full of sunscreen it was just standing on end.

No comments: