17 May 2010

Busy Weekend!

Cohen was home from Wednesday - Sunday.  So, we ate lots of cheerios in a short span of time, took wagon rides, played outside, and just had fun!

We had a Garbage Sale.  Not super successful, but I did manage to empty 3 totes. (sorry no pictures of our garbage.)

This random bird greeted Michelle and I on the drive.  We had to call dad to identify it and to make sure we could exit the vehicle.  I already forgot what it is, but it's still running around the neighborhood making noise.  We will award ten points to anyone that can drive down our street and capture it.

Eli was baptized Sunday.  He managed to make it through the actual baptism before pooping up his back!

http://thejones2008.shutterfly.com/808 - link to a picture of Eli, in his poop free Baptism outfit, that cracked us up this evening! 
We are trying to talk this girl into moving in for a couple weeks this summer, say mid-July?  We have offered her a room of her own complete with television, the opportunity to hang out with Brody, Baby B #2 and their sleep deprived parents, and the awesome opportunity to snuggle with Baby B #2 at anytime, but especially between the hours of 10:00 pm and 5:00 am.  I'm not sure why she is wanting to skip on this once in a lifetime opportunity?
Brody, Noah, Jarrett, Cohen, and Logan had fun chasing each other around the Social Hall...or maybe Brody was the only one running like a mad man?  He took a fabulous nap Sunday afternoon though!
Last but not least, Kurt and Justin finished out two windows and I think finished the baseboards!  I was so pleased with their accomplishments, I went and voluntarily bought them beer!

I think we need another weekend to catch up from all the activity this past weekend, or I personally need the rain to stop so I can get a few moments of peace at the office.  Today was an absolutely nutty Monday!

4 comments:

Sister Sara said...

is the mystery bird a guinea? My sister has them and when I stay at her house I would like to go crazy listening to the horrid noises they make VERY early in the morning!

Looks like a great weekend!

The Bible Family said...

I think you are right...it's VERY annoying!

Courtney said...

I love the comment about you wanting that crazy girl that stay with you for awhile. Who would pass up an opportunity like that!?

I imagine you'll have to work pretty hard to steal that crazy girl from Michelle and Justin. It is just lovely to go home after class to a place where I am loved and appreciated!! I got to chat with Michelle AND play video games with Justin last night. It was a lovely evening!

I wish the picture of me and Eli actually showed the cutie's face! Oh well. It is sunny today, you should get a few moments rest!

Courtney said...

I forgot to add that I got to play with Cohen and read him a story before he went to sleep. He even ran to see me when he got home from working with his dad. It truly was a lovely evening!