26 April 2010

Spring Chicken

Just got home yesterday from here!
Went on a 'mom' trip with my two best pals, Tracy and Allison.  I turned 30 at the beginning of the year and they will turn 30 next month.  Allison proved that she is still a spring chicken, how you wonder, by sitting in the spring chicken chair of course!
Here we are, fresh off the plane and finally at the beach!
We all had a great time just lounging, reading, eating seafood, and shopping. 
I read a whole book in one day and got a few random patches of sunburn...applied sunscreen while my flip flops were on leaving a perfect little area on the top of my feet exposed to the sun! 
Happy to be home to our kiddos and hubbies and ready to take them along next year!

3 comments:

Leah Beyer said...

Looks like you gals had a great vacation. Always fun to have a girls vacation. Good for you guys!

sara t said...

Besides families and hubbies - what about me and Kelly? :-(

The Bible Family said...

Hmm...let me think on that! :)