02 April 2009

First Day at Daycare...

Sad day for mommy and daddy, but a reality it was time to face. Grammy will still have Brody on Mondays and Friday's which Kurt loves because he gets breakfast and coffee to go!

Side Note: Wednesday night was the first night Brody went all night long without needing a meal. Hallelujah!

Sorry to all you blog stalkers out there who remain anonymous, but like to check in on us! Hopefully we will get caught up on our blogging and shutterfly posting this weekend.

4 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Brody, I LOVE your little shoes! I'm excited to see new posts this weekend! And, I love the new look/feel of your blog!

Courtney said...

Hi Bible Family!! I love the new picture. I updated all of the pictures on my fridge this past weekend and I think I will have to add this one to the collection. Glad to hear mom finally got a full night of sleep. I can't wait to see you guys!!

Love!

The Bible Family said...

I think you two are the super commenters of the blog! Have to give credit to Sara T. too!

Thanks!

KJones said...

Brody fills out his super baby onesie pretty good. I think Uncle Chris might have been slightly off when he said Brody was going to be petite. We love his little Buddha belly anyways.