25 March 2011

March 8th and 9th

March 8-9, 2011
Days Five and Six of vacation
First two days at the beach or if you are Brody, you call it the sandpile!
The weather was near perfect for heading to the beach or pool. The pool was perfect because we had it all to ourselves and because it had a large circle that was the perfect depth for Brody, Cohen and Eli to play in. The pool was so perfect, I think my parents should just copy it for their yard!!  Whatcha think Grampy?? ;)




Posted by Picasa
Other exciting events these two days:
Uncle Frosty got stuck in our private elevator.
Brody wanted to go home, more specifically, he wanted to go home and eat lunch at the elevator.  We called Uncle Dave and that seemed to appease him for that moment in time. 
We played lots of blocks and hide-n-seek.
If I could have taken the kitchen in our condo, I would have...the appliances were amazing!  The sleeper sofa Kurt and I slept on the first night was anything but amazing. 

No comments: