13 December 2008

Visiting Drew Enoch.

Yesterday afternoon, I picked up Gabrielle at her Grandma's house. I was greeted with a huge hug, which is rather unusual. We picked Allison up at work, had a little lunch at 'Old McDonald's' and we were off to see Drew and Tracy.
Drew is such a sweet little boy. At almost four weeks old, he is weighing in around eight pounds and compared to holding Cohen, who is probably around 14 pounds, he seemed like such a feather weight.


Gabrielle & Drew
Gabrielle took time out of her busy schedule at Tracy's to hold Mr. Drew.
I'm positive that Gabrielle was Drew's first visitor to wear sparkly high heels her entire visit. This kid loves to be without socks year round and can do more in a pair of heels than most adults. She prepared all of us a lovely picnic, including Drew, while we there and in her spare time played photog. Below is one of her pictures...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! She had a good time but for some reason, can't remember Drew's name so it is just 'Tracy's baby' when she talks about him! By the way, I think she left those sparkly heels in your car...they are MIA! ~Allison

The Bible Family said...

The shoes are found...although I wanted to, I refrained from cleaning in them last night! I just don't think I can do what Gabrielle can in them.