17 June 2014

First Race

The boys, Eli, Grammy and I participated in the local 1 mile Fun Run a couple weeks ago. 

FirstRaceFirstRace2Prior to the race starting, my little running crew looked good.FirstRace1

Eli and Brody were ready to run.  Riley did not have any desire to run.  We left a disgruntled Riley in the dust with Grammy, who ended up carrying him a 1/4 of a mile to Merna’s because he was ticked off that we left him behind.  Eli ran/walked 3/4 of a mile before I hoisted him up on my back and ran him the last 1/4.  Brody ran/walked the whole race.  Anna came back and ran the last 1/4 of mile with Brody.  She had already ran the mile in 8 minutes.  Anna ran across the finish line for the second time with Brody at about 17 minutes. Maybe next year, they will be ready to run the 5K with Katy and I or maybe not...

No comments: