25 July 2013

The rest of June

Riley likes to occasionally snuggle into our bed in the wee hours of the morning and we let him for some reason?  I guess Kurt likes to balance precariously on the edge to sleep.  
Story time at bed time.
Lots of swimming...
B got his summer haircut, a buzz cut...quite proud of his buzz cut too.  
Riley went to the beauty shop, his words not mine, for his summer cut.
Bath time...they still love to take a bath together.  
I managed to drop a vintage quart size ball jar full of hydrangea's Brody had cut for me and slice my hand open...eight stitches later, I had a nice white bandage.  I'm still mad I dropped that jar though.  
And Kurt had to do dish duty and bath duty...his sympathy ran out quickly and I was back to doing dishes within 48 hours.  It took forever with only one hand in the water, but it was better than listening to him belly ache!
And that was June.

No comments: