13 October 2011

Uncle Frosty - this is for you!

Grandpa Yakey has a new toy...one that can be heard all across our little village. 
He brought it up to our house this evening, which increased traffic on our street almost immediately.  Someone even stopped to see if it was the ice cream truck!  I guess I should have just broke out the bucket of ice cream and started charging admission. 

In the midst of all the dancing in the driveway, Grandma Yakey asked that I take a picture with my phone and send it to Uncle Frosty so he could see what his big brother was up to!  I even shot a video just for you Uncle Frosty. 

Without further ado, I introduce 
---
the shiny red calliope! 


He is so proud of it he serenaded the fuel delivery guy today, who in turn, delivered fuel to the elevator and told me all about it! 
So, all visitors beware, he has six rolls of music and each has eight songs it. 

I think I will research and see if you can get Christmas music for it!  Wouldn't that be an exciting addition to Yakey Christmas this year?  We could turn it into Kalliope Karaoke!

No comments: