27 October 2010

Riley made his first visit to what Kurt refers to as God's country, otherwise known as Louisville.  I sometimes think it is the country that God forgot though. 
Anyway, Quincy and Quade were kind enough to share a four-wheeler this weekend and let Brody go for a ride.   We also all (yes, Kurt and I are dressing up for Halloween too) put on our Halloween costumes for Kurt's family.  Brody was thrilled because he got some 'emy's' (m&m's)!
Quincy was kind and shared his basket of tractors with Brody as well.  I think he had grown a foot since we last saw him!


Brody calls his Great-Grandpa, Bobby, with lots of emphasis on the y.  I might have taught him to say that in retaliation against ole Bobby, who calls me Jenny, which isn't something just anyone can get away with.


And in closing, a picture of the little guy.  He definitely still lives at home and still gets up once a night.  I don't mind all that much because it gives me a little extra time with him everyday.  He is trying to roll from his back to his belly.  Hasn't succeeded yet, but it's only a matter of time. 
 Oh, official last thought, Riley needs his nails trimmed.  I think I have made him bleed every other time I have trimmed them, so am looking for volunteers.  Hint, Hint Husband! 


2 comments:

Michelle said...

where is the costume picture? we won't be home this weekend... so we'll miss it :(

The Bible Family said...

I only have pictures of Riley so far. When I get everyone, I will post just for you! Promise!