01 March 2009

A busy weekend...


Friday, I was Super Baby. I spent the afternoon with my Super Aunt Katy. She had her Jones' nephews, Noah & Logan for the day too. She handled all of us with ease. Saturday, we spent the day in Louisville celebrating Great-Grandma Sandy's 70th birthday. Great-Grandad Bobby played patty cake with me. I got to see my Great Aunt's and Uncle's and cousins. Quincy and Quade both even held me! Sunday was another big day. The Jones' boys all came and hung out for the afternoon to watch the Illini game. We all had fun playing playstation, eating DQ ice cream cake, and of course, Noah wanted to hold me a couple times. I finally got to meet my Great Aunt Melinda and Great Uncle Joey today. We weren't expecting them, but it was great to see them.
We have a busy day ahead of us...I get to experience lots of firsts! It might take a week to post pictures, but stay tuned because I have a very exciting week planned!
Catch ya later,
Brody

No comments: