19 January 2009

Happy Baptism Cohen

Cousin Cohen was baptized this weekend. It was my first BIG outing! Below you will find a picture of me and how I looked for almost the whole trip there and back. I did get a little upset around Shelbyville, but just because I was hungry.
Cousin Cohen had everyone to his house for lunch following his baptism. Lots of pictures were taken and below are a few of our favorites. Cohen didn't mind being baptized, so I'm thinking I'll try to be as good as him at my own baptism. I bet that would make my mom and dad happy!













Thanks for the hospitality this weekend, Cohen, Uncle Justin and Aunt Michelle. We liked our little suite so much that we might just move in for the rest of the winter. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you both on Monday. I was glad to meet you Brody! I think you look like your Mom:) Dont worry Leo & I will come down for another visit before I go back to work. Keep the pictures coming, I like to look at them. Mom & Dad dont worry I think Brody will be just fine on his Baptism Day!
Love ya,
The Wyckoff's
Ryan, Sarah & Leo

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been at the baptism so I could have snuggled with both the little guys! Glad you had fun!